Hunt A Killer Forum
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
jo-huntakiller.com

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 247
Reply with quote  #1 
.
0
RustyCuttlefish

Avatar / Picture

Intermediate
Registered:
Posts: 17
Reply with quote  #2 
I'm going to hide spoilers below by changing the text color to white.  Highlight over to read.

-Beginning spoilers-

Based on the timeline created by the trail cam photos, I think we can do better than Michelle and suggest that the time of death window is much smaller.  If it took the killer 30-45 minutes to walk away from the crime scene down the path; it stands to reason that it would take him that long to walk there as well.  Additionally, it would take the victim some time to walk down the path also.  With that in mind, I feel safe saying the murder probably took place between 9:45 and 10:10. 

-End spoilers-
0
jo-huntakiller.com

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 247
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyCuttlefish
I'm going to hide spoilers below by changing the text color to white.  Highlight over to read.

-Beginning spoilers-

Based on the timeline created by the trail cam photos, I think we can do better than Michelle and suggest that the time of death window is much smaller.  If it took the killer 30-45 minutes to walk away from the crime scene down the path; it stands to reason that it would take him that long to walk there as well.  Additionally, it would take the victim some time to walk down the path also.  With that in mind, I feel safe saying the murder probably took place between 9:45 and 10:10. 

-End spoilers-


i totally agree with your estimates. I also have an idea of where the murder weapon could now be. 


0
RustyCuttlefish

Avatar / Picture

Intermediate
Registered:
Posts: 17
Reply with quote  #4 
I'd agree there does seem to be a very obvious place for it to be hidden. 
0
Flhairstylist

starter
Registered:
Posts: 6
Reply with quote  #5 
Has anyone else noticed the code within his diary entry?
0
jo-huntakiller.com

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 247
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flhairstylist
Has anyone else noticed the code within his diary entry?


I did and there is a username and password, to be used later in the story. Very intriguing. I haven quite worked out who each is yet but again I think there is more to come.
0
Flhairstylist

starter
Registered:
Posts: 6
Reply with quote  #7 
I think I know who 2 of them are only because the references of their complaints in the code ... and yes I noticed the username and password omg if box 3 doesn’t hurry up I’m gonna be in withdrawals hahaha just gives me time to over analyze things 😉
0
RustyCuttlefish

Avatar / Picture

Intermediate
Registered:
Posts: 17
Reply with quote  #8 
Am I blind?  Where is this username/password?
0
Nemohotatse2

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 655
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyCuttlefish
Am I blind?  Where is this username/password?


Check the stuff from Ami
0
ctetraul

Intermediate
Registered:
Posts: 25
Reply with quote  #10 
So I have this gut feeling that Rusty and Emma are a couple.... I think they wanted to keep it a secret an that's why he never mentioned it and she let it slip. Also the mysterious "rustling" in the tent could be more than Conrad's exercise. Just a theory of mine. 
0
jo-huntakiller.com

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 247
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctetraul
So I have this gut feeling that Rusty and Emma are a couple.... I think they wanted to keep it a secret an that's why he never mentioned it and she let it slip. Also the mysterious "rustling" in the tent could be more than Conrad's exercise. Just a theory of mine. 


I have a feeling there is something between them a relationship or a conspiracy for murder, I'm not sure yet. 
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.